Can't access Corel's english forum Le sujet est résolu

Problèmes avec PaintShop Pro
Règles du forum
Vous avez un problème, vous pouvez l'exposer ici, prenez soin de bien détailler votre problème. Notez que nous n'avons rien à voir avec le support technique du produit, nous ferons juste notre possible. Donc, inutile de vous en prendre à la personne qui va vous aider, elle est comme vous, ce n'est pas son boulot dans la vraie vie !
Répondre
JoeB

Can't access Corel's english forum

Message par JoeB »

Sorry, I don't speak French. But if Jean-Luc sees this I am trying to find out why, as of this afternoon, when I try to log in to the English Corel Paintshop Pro user to user web forum I get redirected to the Corel web site instead. Does anyone else have this problem? Feel free to send a PM with any answers. I will use Google Translate to post this in French below.

Désolé , je ne parle pas français . Mais si Jean -Luc voit ce que je suis en train de découvrir pourquoi , à partir de cet après-midi , lorsque je tente de se connecter à la Pro utilisateur en anglais Corel Paintshop au forum web de l'utilisateur je suis redirigé vers le site Web de Corel à la place . Est-ce que quelqu'un d'autre a ce problème? Ne hésitez pas à envoyer un PM avec des réponses . Je vais utiliser Google Translate pour ce post en français ci-dessous .

Regards,

JoeB
Zen-Luck
entraideur amiral
entraideur amiral
OS 64 bits : Oui
Version PSP : 2023 64 bits

Re: Can't access Corel's english forum

Message par Zen-Luck »

Yes, JoeB,
I confirm the forum is not accessible on my side. Tested on 25th at 00:24 european time (redirected to Corel Website).
Only dmbeta (Bugzilla) is available.
I was surprised too because it is the first time it happens, I think.
Best regards,
Jean-Luc (alias Zen-Luck) :D
Zen-Luck
entraideur amiral
entraideur amiral

Message par Zen-Luck »

I have posted a message on
https://www.facebook.com/corelpaintshop/
asking they should verify...
JoeB

Message par JoeB »

First time for me also. I sent a message on Corel's Facebook asking what the problem is and looking for an answer. I also sent a message to Corel Support, but you know how good (bad) my chances are of getting a reply from them! I wonder if Corel has closed the forum for some reason. Maybe they don't like the complaints about the couple of bugs in X9. :-)

EDIT: By the way, if you know the email of any of the mods in that forum perhaps you could ask if they know what is going on? Thanks!

Regards,

JoeB
JoeB

Message par JoeB »

I received an email from Corel support that partially helps me to access the PaintShop Pro English forum. They sent me two links to try.

The first link is this one, and allows me to access the forum by going to the Board index and selecting the Paint Shop Pro forum:

http://forum.corel.com/EN

EDIT: The first link worked only the first time I tried it. Now, when I click the Paint Shop Pro forum link from the board index I still get redirected to the Corel website!

But this second link still directs me to Corel's website:

http://forum.corel.com/EN/viewforum.php?f=56

AND, when I use the first link to get to the forum and, after reading a thread, click the Paint Shop Pro link at the top of the page to go back to the Paint Shop Pro index page it also redirects me to the Corel website. I have to use the browser's Back button to go back, and that means it doesn't update the icons to show that I have read the thread I just read.

Regards,

JoeB
JoeB

Message par JoeB »

UPDATE: Jean-Luc, I seem to have found out that the issue was at my end and a problem with my browser cache. I deleted the cache and now can access the forum.

Regards,

JoeB
Zen-Luck
entraideur amiral
entraideur amiral

Message par Zen-Luck »

Thank you JoeB,
I have created a message on the Corel Web User Board for discussing the problem...
Best regards,
Jean-Luc
Répondre